Please follow the below directions in order to install IEM-Engine to your Interspire Email Marketer.
- Create a folder with any name in your IEM root folder. Let’s support you create a folder named “engine”.
- Extract IEM-Engine compressed folder.
- Upload all files and folders inside to your newly created folder i.e engine.
- Now go to your domain where IEM is installed and write folder name/install.php in the end e.g if your interspire is installed at http://www.yourdomain.com/interspire then go to http://www.yourdomain.com/interspire/emaill/install.php.
- It will ask you for the installation key, admin username and password.
- Input the key which you got while purchasing your license, write any desired user name and password and press submit.
- If you get successful message, it means IEM-Engine is installed now.
- Delete install.php file from the folder and start using the application.
Thank YouWasif Ahmad